How many brush sets.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None, I have a few brushes I've picked up separately (mostly Sonia Kashuk), I've never understood the need to have a bunch of brushes.... In my high school art classes, my teacher always told us that a sign of a good artist was that he didn't need a ton of different brushes to make one painting, just 2 or 3 brushes!
wink.gif
He even made us do one painting with only one brush.... Not sure if that applies to mu, but I can get all the looks I want with my handful of brushes!
smile.gif

i just have a few random brushes by sonia kashuk (sp?) but not a full set of anything. i kind of just pick and choose what i think i will use most

i have two small sets that have like 4 or 5 brushes and then all my full sized brushes

Hi,

I have one personal set that I purchased from Sephora a couple of years ago. My professional brushes (not sets) is over the 100+ mark.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one with alot of brushes. I have 3 full professional sets and another personal set
hehe.gif

i just have a few various brushes from different brands! i'm still working on my brush collection, it's far from complete! don't ya think brushes are kind of addictive?? lol

i have brushes from: stila, mac, face secrets, and one unknown brand..

My brushes are EOB and a brand from Target called Studio Tools. I also have a couple of other brushes from makeup gift sets. I'm about to toss my Studio Tools brushes and get either Perfection from Walgreens or Sonia Kashuk.

I have a set that I got back in school. we had to buy those, my makeup teacher works in a makeup store so... the brand is maquibel, like the store. dunno where she got them from.

I also have a few other brushes given by cousins and aunts.

I dont use brushes for my eyeshadow.. I like sponge applicators better! But I am thinking of starting a brush collection coz I liked what I saw here about MAC brushes =] just dunno where to start there are sooo many >.<;; hewp me! LoL

I have a personal set thats still ever growing from mac (more then 20) and 2 sets of professional brushes that has two different brands (mac, stila)

Back