How many brushes does it take to do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 or 5.

I use one for my powder, one for my blush and bronzer (I use the same brush for both), and 2 or 3 for my eyeshadow depending on what eyeshadow I'm doing.

Only one currently as I use only concealer nowadays. I just brush on some powder with the brush after I'm done concealing and my routine is done so its just one brush.

for everyday:

blush brush - to apply bronzer

mascara wand - to work through brows and lashes

lip brush - to apply lipstick over my pencil

angle brush - to add highligher to my browline

add maybe 4-5 more if i'm doing shadow and liner. i don't wear either as my everyday look.

I think I only actually use 2 lol. 1 powder brush and 1 eyeshadow brush, which I have to keep cleaning as I go because i'm poor and can only afford the one for the minute.

3 to 5 brushes, it depends on the day. Today I use 4 brushes, 1 for face powder, 1, blender, 1 eyeshadow and 1 liner brush.

I use 9 everyday- foundation, concealer, blush, highlight, eyebrow, large eyeshadow, small eyeshadow, crease and pencil brushes.

I use maybe 3, normally just 2 tho. One for my eyeshadow and the other for bronzingblush and my kabuki to blend. So 2 or 3, all depends. Id love to get some other eye shadow smudgers and stuff tho.

I use 7 different ones... when I'm doing 1 e/s shade and a contour... But add 1 for each new color i put on my lid, lol! I need to invest in baby wipes and some Puffs...

Honestly it really depends for me too. It could be as little as 3, run-to-the-store makeup or 10 going out with my Husband makeup!
smile.gif

Between 2-5. Mostly for my eyes/brows cause I don't cover my face with foundation or powder, I will occasionally wear blush though.

hmmm i never thought about it...
kopfkratz.gif
good question! I use (almost every single day) 1 foundation brush, 1 bronzer brush for all over the face, 1 bronzer brush just for the cheek bones, 1 eyeliner brush, 1 brush for UDPP, 2 eyeshadow brushes, 1 stippling brush to make it all look nice. SO 8, and sometimes 9 if i really have time for my makeup (blending brush). Gosh, now i know why i use up my MAC brush cleaner so fast.
laughing.gif

Concealer brush, foundation brush, kabuki brush, angled brush (brows), all-over shadow brush, crease brush, blending brush, angled liner brush, blush brush, powder brush...

...I guess ten at least.

It depends. Some days it's just 2 because I don't always wear ornate eyeshadow: powder brush and normal eyeshadow brush for a neutral tone. On other days, it's usually like 4-5, a powder one and different shadow ones.

Back