How many foundations do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm seeing that my foundation collection isn't all that weird after all. I became interested in this thread because I wondered if it was unusual to have so many different ones in a personal collection.

I have four but hate them all. I have the: 1.Origins Stay tuned Liquid Foundation 2.MAC studio fix plus powder foundation in NW43 3. MAC Studio fix plus powder foundation in C8 4. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place foundation in 5W1 Bronze. I can't wait to use these up so I can get a YvesSaintLaurent one.

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

Smashbox BB cream

Revlon Nearly Naked

L'Oreal True Match Lumi

L'Oreal Magic Souffle
Dermablend Cover Creme (use it as a concealer though, not full face)

MUFE Mat Velvet +

That's the usual rotation! Like them all for different reasons.

As a boy, probably way too many... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Every MAC foundation currently in production, including...

Studio Fix Fluid

Studio Fix Powder

Face and Body

Mineralize Skin Finish Natural

Studio Sculpt

Studio Moisture Tint

Pro Longwear

Full Coverage

Krylon TV Paint Sticks

Ben Nye Pan Creme Foundations

Max Factor Pan Stick

Kett Airbrush Foundations

Temptu Airbrush Foundations

If you count foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams + CC creams (all of which I use as foundation), I have 46, not including samples and the BB Cream study I'm doing for L'Oreal right now. I have a problem. . .

If you count foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams + CC creams (all of which I use as foundation), I have 46, not including samples and the BB Cream study I'm doing for L'Oreal right now. I have a problem. . .
Woah, now that is a serious foundation collection. Holy moly...goes to show that everyone collects a different type of makeup. I am the crazy eye products girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woah, now that is a serious foundation collection. Holy moly...goes to show that everyone collects a different type of makeup. I am the crazy eye products girl
smile.gif

Well, I have a massive hoard of everything. That's just foundation and honestly, foundation is probably my smallest "collection" out of the different categories. You wanna play the numbers game, I kick ass + then cry myself to sleep:( hahahhaaa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, I have a massive hoard of everything. That's just foundation and honestly, foundation is probably my smallest "collection" out of the different categories. You wanna play the numbers game, I kick ass + then cry myself to sleep:( hahahhaaa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just don't have the space. I got a 9 drawer Alex from Ikea about 2 weeks ago and my husband is adamant that I stick to that space and nothing more. I am an eye palette hoarder so that takes up a bit of space

Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I have a massive hoard of everything. That's just foundation and honestly, foundation is probably my smallest "collection" out of the different categories. You wanna play the numbers game, I kick ass + then cry myself to sleep:( hahahhaaa
smile.gif

I just don't have the space. I got a 9 drawer Alex from Ikea about 2 weeks ago and my husband is adamant that I stick to that space and nothing more. I am an eye palette hoarder so that takes up a bit of space

hahaha, I have a bit of a space problem too. I have the 10-drawer cart that is really popular from Office Depot that is full. I have the same cart, but in a 15 drawer that is full. I have a cabinet area on my dresser, the top of both of my dressers, my vanity (which has 4 drawers), the top of my vanity, the top of both of the carts, 2 shelfs in the linen closet, both of our medicine cabinets (mine and my fiancee's),  the 2 drawers in my bathroom counter, and the two cabinets under the sink. I really should upload some pictures.

I have 3, but still haven't found my HG... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Estee Lauder Double Wear - 1C1 Shell
L'Oreal True Match - C1 
Revlon Colourstay - 110 Ivory

I have three. A cover girl 3 in one I got from bzz agent, makeup forever (which is one of the few foundations that doesn't contàin SPF), and Estée Lauder. I hunted down the mufe specificàlly becausè it doesn't have sunscreen in it.  I used to wear very high end foundation until a couple yrs ago. I'm not very close to a neimans, so I gave up on my Sisley face products. 

right now, three bottles, but they are all revlon - colorstay and photoready. Hoping to branch out to Bobbi Brown and Clinique whch ive heard great things about

I have 4 at the moment- Laura Mercier Silk Creme, Mac Studio Fix, Kat Von D Lock It and Stila Stay All Day.  Considering giving the Stila to my mom as I think it's a tad too dark for me as I never use it anymore.

Liquid: 

Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation

YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Illuminating Foundation

Powder:

bareMinerals READY SPF 20 Foundation 

BB Cream:

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Tinted Moisturizer:

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

Laura Mercier

I feel like I am forgetting something else 
fragez.gif

I have three.  In order by favorite:

1. Bare Escentuals Original formula SPF 15.

2. Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation

3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Foundation

I'm honestly not crazy about the Tarte foundation, as I prefer mineral makeup.  But I do find in the summer time when my skin is constantly an oil slick, cream or liquid foundation is sometimes easier to get on in the morning.  

Back