How many lip products are in your purse right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clinique lipstick in True Heart, Tarte mini lipgloss in Spence and Bite lipgloss in Honey. Way better than usual because it's Tues. By Sat I'll have at least three more things in here.

Here's my office drawer. I try not to keep much in the make up dept in my purse bc I worry it will leak.

I have eleven.   

Oh, I almost didn't post this photo because I know that ziplock baggie with my little sample of UD Revolution Obsessed might look gross, but I love that color and I'm using every little last bit until I buy the full size during chic week. 
icon_redface.gif

9 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

3 lip balms (Baby Lips, Nivea, and one that came in an Ipsy bag), 2 lip crayons (Be a Bombshell and Pop), 4 lip glosses (Bath and Body Works, Avon, and 2 other brands that I don't recall ATM).

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have eleven.   

Oh, I almost didn't post this photo because I know that ziplock baggie with my little sample of UD Revolution Obsessed might look gross, but I love that color and I'm using every little last bit until I buy the full size during chic week. 
icon_redface.gif

I am the same with a MAC lipstick that I have on my vanity at home. It looks so gross and I am slowly picking out the last little bit with a lip brush but I love it and I will only replace it once I am done with it 100%. 

A Revlon lipstick in Spicy Cinnamon, Burts Bees peppermint lip balm, and a Nivea cherry lip balm. Usually there are, maybe two more lipsticks? I never wear gloss, and I never have, not even as a teenager :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nivia kiss of shimmer lip balm

Sephora color liplast lip stick in dusty pink

Tarte lip gloss in shimmering pink coral

Uhm. I'm too lazy to go get them out of my purse and take a picture, but off the top of my head I believe I have 6. I have a chapstick problem if you know what i mean. I'm constantly trying new stuff and into the purse it goes!

Back