How many of you are getting the flu shot?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i personally don't get the flu shot. people here generally don't. and honestly the only person i've known to get a flu past few years was me and one friend haha.

i don't think its necessary, you're body is strong and it deals with infections. i think these days people are taking too many medications and stuff :/

I have never had the Flu shot, and even when I get a cold its not that bad and I rarely get sick (thank goodness) i dont think ive ever had the flu.

I never get a flu shot. The risk of getting sick just from getting it is to high for me. I have a good immune system and if I do get a cold or the flu, it doesn't last very long anyways.

I was told that it was ok to get the flu shot (for me), but I am on Enbrel and was told that I would be exposing myself to something that could cause a serious infection... SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WANT ON ENBREL!

I wasn't gonna get the flu shot, because I wanted to see if I would get sick less since I took out my tonsils over the summer, but it turns out I'm going to Mexico in December, so I HAVE to get the flu. I've gotten the flu in Mexico before and it's no joke!!!! You will be bedridden for a week, on top of the Mexico was pretty much the epicenter of H1N1 so I really need it!

Perlanga: Dear you would be much better off if you just got the the flu shot according to what you say, I've heard getting the flu in Mexico is no joke too.

Back