How much do you spend on a cut/trim?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about £25. i need to find a good hairdresser though, the ones i used to go to cant cut curly hair.

I need to find a new hair cutter. I only get my hair cut 2 to 3 times a year since its long and straight. The guy I went to used to charge $70.00 and now he became a senior stylist and charges $100.:icon_eek:

There ain't no way I'm paying $100 to cut my hair. Geez, I'd be happy to pay $40. like some of you ladies do.

Meanwhile I'm starting to look like Cher (circa 1970's):icon_redf

My hairdresser charges €65. No wonder I only go bout every 3 months! Hairdressers are so expensive in Dublin.....

I usually spent ¥5000-6000 yen $40-50 USD for trim/cut + treatment.

The subject has changed to haircuts, from hair trimming. I trim my own hair, but I go to Toni and Guy for a stylish haircut, which is aorund 500kr, about $40, which still pains me to go, so I do this about once in every 2years...

It depends where I go... Usually for a high light & cut, I have paid $150. This salon is very chic and trendy. The hairdressers wear clothes that one would wear to go clubbin' and they even wear stilettos. Love the atmosphere and music and they do an excellent job.

However, when I don't want to pay too much, I go to a mom & pop salon in my town. For high lights and a cut, she charges me $80. Not the same atmosphere but does a good job.

Back