How often do you buy make-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
usually during the semester since i'm busy with classes i'll go 2-3 times. that's 2-3 times in 4 months!! I usually just buy one or 2 things that I really need or love.

but in the summer or when theres a long period of time when i dont have exams or papers due i go atleast every other week! I spend tons of money!!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Like 3-4 times a week. If it's on sale and it's something I like...I HAVE TO HAVE IT!

I cant control myself, it's really bad. Only good thing is that it's usually drug store make-up because I am always at the pharmacies, Duane Reade, CVS, Walgreens, Eckerds, etc. you name it so it's not that expernsive as say Sephora. Am glad there aren't a lot of Sephoras around like there are pharmacies because then I would be totally broke!

I buy something every time I go to the store, which is almost every day. I don't know what is wrong with me! It is like I have a sickness...or an addiction...or something.

Isn't that the truth! I hear you!

Back