How often do you clean your make-up brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I clean my brushes like once every 2 weeks or so, it all depends how much I use them and like another person said when they dont feel as soft on my face. I use clinique's brush cleanser.. I like some of their stuff for my skin so it makes sense for me to do the same for the brushes lol and the bottle lasts longer if you rinse with warm water before and then just a bit of the cleanser..
smile.gif

I am anal retentive about hygiene, so I clean mine after each use. If I am not at home, I'll use some brush cleaner, but when I get home I wash them with baby shampoo and warm water. I then lay them out flat on paper towel to let them dry.

I clean my brushes once a week for deep cleaning and daily with THE BEST cleaner ever-- Cinema Secrets. Someone here mentioned it and I bought some-- love the stuff!

Warmly,

Brandi

aka beaglette

Originally Posted by Jessica /img/forum/go_quote.gif Not often enough thats for sure Ditto!!!

My brushes get cleaned after every use. As a MUA, I need to make sure they are clean for each new person I work on. I use professional Brush Cleaner.

Latest posts

Back