How often do you eat fast food?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably once every 2 weeks, and it's usually a pizza or chinese. I've kinda gone off McDonalds and I can't stand KFC or Burger King.

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hubby and I eat fast food once a day. We get McDonald's breakfast when we get out of work at 4 am, so that we don't have to come home, cook at 4 am and wake the kids up.
That's probably why I weigh 130 lbs., instead of the 115 lbs. I should weigh. That and the fact that I don't exercise. But hey, I DID birth 5 kids, so that's my cover story, lol.

I totally forgot about breakfast. Me and jerry do fast food breakfast a couple times a week usually. We'll do biscuits and gray and pancakes at Mcdonalds split them so we each have some of both. And we'll usually get hashbrowns and a couple jelly/cheese biscuits along with that and coffe coke and orange juice!! lol. I eat these things called "cheddar rounds" every few days from a fast food place here called pals, they're like cheesy potato bites. Or we'll get cheesy tots and french toast sticks from burger king.
I must admit that I DO love fast food breakfast.

I eat out about 5 meals a week. I would say around 3 of those are fast food. I usually get grilled chicken, though. So it's not too bad. French fries and pizza are my weakness, though!

I don't like fast food so hardly ever eat it, maybe about once every 5 or 6 months.

I would east fast food about once or twice a fortnight at the most. I mostly eat home cooked meal or I eat at restaurants with my friends occasionally.

There was a time when my son was yonger and I was with my ex we ate fast foods 2 or 3 times each week. Not nearly as much these days. Andi, I noticed the servings in the US are much lager too when I was there on 04.

Oh BTW Subway is my 1st choice of fast food.

*NEVER*

Fast food is the debbil!
biggrin.gif

Ahhh, I used to eat McDonalds for lunch every Sunday a few years ago, but when I thought I was getting fat, I decided to stop. I don't even know why I ate it.. it was just quick and mum could take a break and didn't have to cook for me
smile.gif
Now I ONLY eat fast food if my bf gets it (sick metabolism!) and I am starving.

i used to eat it often before i added weight( MR. BIGGS, CHICKEN REPUBLIC,TASTY FRIED CHIVKEN) those used to be my favorite.. but now i don't do fast food anymore.

Our family will usually order pizza once a week or once every 2 weeks.

But my university is a few steps away from a mall where I eat at least once a week in the food court. But recently I've been bringing my own lunch to school. So no more of that. It all started because of University too, high school I always brought my own lunch.

And fast food is so expensive, a meal comes up to atleast $6-7.

I eat fast food as in hamburger, french fries about once a month. During that time of the month I get cravings so I eat a hamburger,french fries with salt and vinegar. Otherwise the rest of the time I try to eat healthy fast food when I'm at a mall or in a hurry. Things like a grilled chicken burger without the sauce, mayo or a Subway roasted chicken sub without mayo and cheese. I find greasy fast food gives me indigestion or I feel sluggish afterwards.

it varies, sometimes once a week to once a month.

I love a good yiros. Or habib chicken...mmmm.. prehaps i shouldnt of read this thread lol

Hmmm.. I haven't put too much thought into it. I would say 4 or 5 times a month. I usually go to Burger King and get a veggie burger with fries. That meal alone comes out to about 470 calories! Its all in the cheese I guess.

Originally Posted by Xexuxa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm.. I haven't put too much thought into it. I would say 4 or 5 times a month. I usually go to Burger King and get a veggie burger with fries. That meal alone comes out to about 470 calories! Its all in the cheese I guess. the fries sounds like the bigger culprit to me. Oh and I never knew Burger King has a Veggie Burger! They don´t have that here

i gotta admit... i like fast food a lot
smile.gif

french fries and pizza... mmmmm!

i try to eat at home as possible as i can cuz i know i have a tendency to wander off to McDonald's or KFC.

seems like it tastes the yummiest to me when i havent had it for a while. i get fed up w/ it if i have it more than twice a week. or i feel kinda guilty...

Lately once every 2 weeks maximum... i used to eat HEAPS of it..... ive started eating vegan food so pretty much the only fast food i can eat now is hot chips and vego pizza without cheese. That said, my boyfriend still loves fast food as much as ever, so thats usually when i get roped into eating it.

Had to eat a sandwich today, had to go christmas shopping, shampoo shopping, and then go do that training at uni. Found some organic biscuits that are way better than the stuff i ate as a kid, and the veggie wrap from Starbucks
biggrin.gif
I really recommend it, very good. Got a big smile from the guy, and that particular Starbucks always have nice employees
biggrin.gif

I love pizza's. I think I eat one or two of them a week. Okay the cheese can be bad but with lots of tomatoes and other vegetables it's okay I think. It's great when you make them yourself hmmmm.

Every once in a while I like going to the Mac for a quick meal, not often. And the portions here in Europe I have heard are indeed smaller then in the US.

Hmm what are we classing as fast food? Is it hot ready made meals served over the counter quick as anything? Or is it just any type of fatty food?

I often got to the healthfood shop which has a sandwich bar and order a lentil burger on wholemeal bread, no cheese, salad with avocado. I wouldnt call this fast food as such.

Nor would i consider a salad from mcdonalds to be a bad thing.

Fast food here in America is considered food purchased from a restaurant deemed as a fast food restaurant, delis are not fast food restaurants even if they serve the food quick. All fatty foods are known as junk food and McDonald's salad may be just as fatty if you eat it with the salad dressing.

Latest posts

Back