How tall are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 4'11 you guys shouldn't wish you were taller, there are poor little one's like me that would kill to be 5'4.

5'5.

Some clinical nurse measured me last year as 5'3. Pfft. When I was 12, I was measured 5'4 1/2...

I wanna be a bit taller, but then my BF is short for a guy - and ugh, I like guys being taller then me. So Im good. Ha.

5"7
7b.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugersoul

5'9, petite torso
wink.gif
, bigger lower body
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif why long face, guys love that!
biggrin.gif
I'm 5'10, guys do luv it!

The doctors have measured me anywhere between 5'8.25" - 5'9.75" But I have never reached the 5'10" in their office. It 's so funny because people get the impression that I am easily over six feet tall ( I have excellent posture, and I never slouch). I think they are overwhelmed by my long limbs... I wear a 36" inseam pant!

My usually answer... "Oh, about 5'10" LOL. If I said anything less, they would think I'm delusional.

Tall, short and average girls out there, be PROUD of your height. I even like to emphasize myself with tall heels! Do what makes you feel and look good!

I'm just over 5'10 and I love it! I wear heels all the time. I constantly get comments about my height (which can get real old, real fast!). It's such a novelty to some people.

Gawsh I'm 5'1 ish give or take a quarter ..always called short..there are some tall women on her, helloooo modeling career!

Back