How to apply false eye lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. That was so cute! If only I knew what she put on her eyes to remove and reapply. I always end up disposing after use

Thanks for posting this! I have been having the hardest time trying to apply false eye lashes. I can kind of apply individual ones but it takes forever and I only put a few on the end of each eye. After looking at this I notice I am not using enough glue and I am gonna try looking down in a mirror.

This tutorial was sooo helpful for me. Everytime I tried previously, I looked like I was trying look "very made up". The girl on the tutorial made hers look totally natural.

Thanks for the post. It looks so easy, but I've tried them before, and

believe me it wasn't so easy. After seeing this, I will give them another try. :wacko:

thank you! i just bought a pack yesterday and i had the hardest time putting them on.. i'm going to try it again tomorrow morning! :laughing:

Thanks Jen!! This is a great post! I personally suck at lashes.. but, I blame the shape of my eyes lol

]

I agree. They make it look so easy. When I do it, it takes MUCH longer and absolutely not as perfect as they do.

this was great, but i'm still kinda clumsy, and i find individual lashes look more natural when i'm going out so i use them

Back