How To: Apply Individual False Eyelashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi loves,

I've done a tutorial demonstrating how to apply individual false eyelashes. I use these a lot for bridal makeup, they are very dreamy and natural.

When I'm referring to "knot free" lashes, what that means is: Individual eyelashes come either in knot or knot free. They have little tiny knots at the top of them to keep the bristles together. These ones use glue to keep the bristles together instead and have no knots therefore look more natural. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Enjoy! xo

- The Beauty Vault

I use individual strips, definitely agree they typically look more natural. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use individual strips, definitely agree they typically look more natural. Thanks for sharing!
I think I wear them almost every day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anytime! xo

Great tutorial! They look so natural and blend is so well! I've tried Ardell individuals once before but had so much trouble (bc it was my first time) lol and they had knots at the top so it was so visible that something was different about my lashes. I'm going to try again as you did with Red Cherry - thanks!! :) 

Latest posts

Back