How To: Create sexy supermodel curls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the curling technique too bad my hairs thick and curly already

she has perfect hair to start with, of course you can do whatever to it.

Thanks fo sharing!

Arg... my hair would never do that! It's not unhealthy really, it's just really thick unless I straighten it, and it looks like almost wiry. and when it's straight, then i try to curl it, HAH!! Lol,...

And if I didn't curl the top part like that, it would definitly not be all smooth like that... it would totally look like I missed the back of my head. haha! But the model looked so cute! I

I know Bumble & Bumble has a spray wax that is supposed to be really good. I am going to try to get some today. I think it is called something like beach hair.

I hope it doesnt make your hair feel or dirty though. I can't stand the feeling of dirty hair.

Ooh thanks for bumping this Christine, I completely missed this thread!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for posting Marisol!!!
flowers.gif

Thanks for the post... I have the same problem as others here that my hair is already pretty curly...

Oh well! haha

Wow that's really a great video. I'll have to get a hair curler and try it. Anyone know a good hair curler?

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Poo! This looks great, but I cannot NOT curl the top section. IT's really straight and will just flatted the curls at the bottom. It'll just look like I haven't finish curling my hair. Yeah I was thinking the same thing too... And I totally gave up on trying to curl my hair in any sort of way anyways, my hair just can't ever seem to hold a curl longer than 30 mins!
frown.gif

Thanks for posting though it's always interesting to watch!

Back