How to cut your own side bangs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut my own side bangs (licensed barber/cosmetologist). I usually take a section (I take a big section for a full side bang... but I would recommend starting with a small one if it is your first time). I make the section in a v-part (sorry I dont have pictures). Then I bring my bangs straight down and point cut them to about the end of my nose to the bridge of my nose (as short as I go). Once I have cute the basic middle ground (by pulling the hair straight down) I also pull it on an angle to one side and make sure to even it out and then I pull it to the other side and do the same. I point cut for texture so the bangs aren't too heavy or cut too blunt. Then I cross check and make sure they are even...

I probably wasn't much help. I's sure pictures would have helped but I do not have any. Sorry if I confused anyone but that is how I do mine...

It's best to go to a hair stylist and get a haircut for less than 15 bucks. This way, you are sure you get the best hair care you need. 

Back