How to lose weight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daily workout and diet plan is very necessary for weight loss. Cardio exercise like swimming,basketball and cycling are very helpful for weight loss. Avoid from soda bottles and never drink water after having meal . 

Last edited by a moderator:
The best way to lose weight to eat healthy and low calorie food. With this you can also take nova burn formula which is a fat burn supplement that will gelp you in burning your body fat. You will definitely become slim and trim in two or three months.

There are lots fo regular excercise work we can do for lossing weight. I used to walk fast for 6 km daily did few good excercise for it and got the result.

I mostly do yoga and cardio to keep my self fit and smart because this is natural and a quick way to lose weight and body fat. 

I walk the dogs daily. I'm going to go try out a pilates/ballet class. Fingers crossed that I can walk after the class. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Daily workout and diet plan is very necessary for weight loss. Cardio exercise like swimming,basketball and cycling are very helpful for weight loss. Avoid from soda bottles and never drink water after having meal . 
Any suggestion ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been going through 21 Day Fix Extreme- http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/21-day-fix-extreme.do  I really enjoy the first 21 Day Fix when I did it last year.  I was ready to step it up so I grabbed Extreme.  I love the portion control and the meal plan, they really make eating healthy easy.  The workouts push harder then you think you can go.  When I finish I'm exhausted but I feel great.  I can;t recommend this program enough.  Hope this helps

If just eat vegetable, and do not do some sport. Can I lose weight? how to lose weight? 
Mix two teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink it daily in the morning and preferably before meals. I tried this remedy and i got result.

I also find Pilates is super beneficial for weight loss. I do weekly classes and then go to Reformer Retreats every now and then with my partner as a treat ☺ We have seen results so fast

Diet should be stuff like chicken, eggs, and fish for the proteins. Then grains like brown rice and oatmeal. Try to eat vegetables with every meal. Use meal planners Printable Meal Planner Templates
Be in a calorie deficit-here’s a link to a tdee calculator so that you know the amount of calories to consume to be in deficit for your body specifically
https://www.calculator.net/tdee-calculator.html
Get a good exercise routine. The cardio I find that helps lose the most weight is swimming or walking on the treadmill at an incline at a steady pace of around 3.5mph for 30 mins.

Back