How to make a scab heal faster?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One secret that always works for me is Auquaphor its designed to help irritated or cracked or dry skin! Just dab a bit on leave it over night and it should be soft enough to fall off!! Hope it helps!
rolleyes.gif

Put a hydrocolloidal  bandage over it, and leave it there until the scab heals - it should heal over fast. Check out some of the blister bandages that look like jelly stickers - those are hydrocolloids. 3M also makes little acne patches made of hydrocolloids, but they are not marketed in the US.

Oh man, I am so bad about this too. I can't not pop/pick at pimples. I have an all consuming compulsion, I get like nervous bubblies in my tummy if I don't. Apparently that's an anxiety issue. I have scars on my legs because as soon as I see a little mark or blemish I have to mess with it. >_>

Here's what I do for face scabbies. Put a dab of neosporin, or better yet, raw unfiltered honey; then cover it up with a band and and go to sleep. It'll really help clear it up.

Back