How to put more than 1 coat of mascara on?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybelline makes a Wonder Curl mascara and I think there are other companies that make curling mascaras. That might help your straight lashes, CheerBear.

With love,

Ruthie

I had the same problem with my lashes being flat as hell. I finally figured years ago that no regular mascara actually works on me right no matter what brand it is. I switched to waterproof mascara which solved all my problems. I first place my curler on the base of the lashes and press but not too hard and work my way out pressing the curler on the whole length of the lash, if that makes any sense. I do this several times so it looks natural. I then start with any waterproof mascara at the base and wiggle it a little and work the brush to the tip. I wait for the mascara to dry and then put a brush comb through it to separate the lashes and then reapply mascara. I keep doing this until I'm satisfied with the thickness.

I invested in a heated eyelash curler, I quit using it--it didn't perform as well as my regular one.

Back