How to recreate this eye makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there no close ups of her face?

It looks like a milky peach gloss on her lips, and her cheeks contoured with bronzer. Possibly a subtle brown smoky eye?

I'd use browns and bronze shades. Internetchick is right about close ups; easier to identify products to use with a better head shot. Definitely want bronzer..could always try Smashbox gloss in Pout, but that might be more pink than you want. It is a nice, milky pale pink, though.

This is the easiest to do you need to use a light hand.

To start; a nude wash,(when i say nude this refers to the color of the skin not the name of the product)slightly lighter than the skin,a warm taupe at the socket line and fade it up and in, dark brown eye liner pencil, smudged so you have no top edge but it is left dark at the lash line and use a powder liner on the lower lash line.Strip lashes top only, and then a very thin very thin black line right up on the band, use cake or liquid.

Use very little product and don't let the brush bristles bend then blending will be quick and easy.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are there no close ups of her face?

It looks like a milky peach gloss on her lips, and her cheeks contoured with bronzer. Possibly a subtle brown smoky eye?

dito.gif

I would say definitely use bronzer on the skin and use a peachy nude lipgloss and only apply golden brown to the crease of the eye and use brown eyeliner on lashline and maybe even a little black on the outer corner of the eyes to make them stand out just a bit more and I personally love brown eyeliner pencil for my eyebrows when trying to create a natural look and a subtle look as well

Brows > fill 'em in a little with eyebrow pencil depending how light or thin yours are

Eyes > I'm sure the Naked2 will help to do the eyes a light brown (light and darker brown blend)

.... use a light creme eyeliner, in brown too.

Face > bronzer, she's definatly tanned, so that can help the look pop out too

Lips > nude lipstick or lipstain

(;

Latest posts

Back