How To: Teasing Your Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah they told us that in school i was like wow weird but the way i was thought to tease was to grip the hair with one hand and tease from the middle of the strand to the base and dont be afriad to really tease hard cause the harder you do it the better the volume and spraying the roots is def a good idea

Love, love, love teasing my hair. I don't use those brushes though, I use the soft bristled ones, not those made of hard plastic. Ouch!

I just got my hair totally revamped yesterday at the salon.

I always have tons of layers put in..and the top crown way short(i have long hair about 6 inches from the bottom of my back)..but i do that so i can "bump" up the back.

I was telling my stylist this..and she said..well do you back comb...i'm like...uh if you mean "rat" as my grandma called it..no cuz my hair is fine and i'd end up with a rats nest lol.

well she showed me how to do it...and how to use my root lifter in a better useful way...and my new dye job...my new cut..and my new lesson on "back combing"..made my new style probably the best hair do i've ever had!

I'm gonna post pix later in another thread to show you girls the before and after...

but thank you so much for posting this...this can help me perfect my new teasing hehe

Back