Hubby and I are going to Las Vegas for our 2 year wedding anniversary in July!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
I am so excited, my hubby and I are going to Las Vegas for our anniversary. This would be our first time going. We are looking for things to do there. Has anyone gone before? If so please post anything you think I should know. Im so excited!

 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
I've never been to Las Vegas, but you could watch Ocean's Eleven, Viva Las Vegas, or Honeymoon in Vegas to give you some ideas


 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
It's been years since I've been to Vegas, but you've gotta check out the Kevyn Aucoin counter @ NM & also the Armani counter @ the Armani boutique in the Bellagio.

Of course, the Forum shops @ Caesar's are a must-see & just about all the shopping is supposed to be great.


 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
I've never been to Vegas (weird, i know, considering I live so close)... but hey, if you've got some extra cash... check out a Cirque de Soleil show!

 
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by itsd2382 I am so excited, my hubby and I are going to Las Vegas for our anniversary. This would be our first time going. We are looking for things to do there. Has anyone gone before? If so please post anything you think I should know. Im so excited! My husband and I went in January. We got married there!!! Where will you be staying? The Bellagio is really nice. They have a cool fountain in front. Don't worry, you will see it. Caesar's is fun. There is a Planet Hollywood there and it was good. Check out the Venetian. You can take a gondola ride through the hotel. Get some Italian ice cream too. There is a huge Sephora store right next to it. If you like Margarita's, go to Margaritaville. If you want to go to a good club, I heard Rain at the Palms is good. There is a shark reef at the Mandalay Bay. The Lion Habitat at MGM. We saw the Blueman Group at Luxor, it was awesome. O is supposed to awesome too. There is a new Outlet Mall near downtown by the freeway. They have some nice stores there. I bought a lot at the Guess store. How long will you be there? We stayed a week and that was plenty. I could go on and on. If you want to know anything specfic, just ask. I have tons of pictures too. Check out www.lasvegas.com.
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Fiance again!! lol
just pullin your leg Trish






Originally Posted by Trisha

Have a great time Danielle! My fiance's Dad and brother are going to Vegas tomorrow and are spending 10 days there! (we were meant to be going with them originally!).

I given my fiance's bro a little list of MAC stuff to get!! LOL





 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
When are you going? I'll be there from March 21-24 on business






Originally Posted by itsd2382

I am so excited, my hubby and I are going to Las Vegas for our anniversary. This would be our first time going. We are looking for things to do there. Has anyone gone before? If so please post anything you think I should know. Im so excited!



 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) When are you going? I'll be there from March 21-24 on business
Do you need an assistant?!?!? LOL
I am dying to go back!! Actually Tony, we were going to go next month until the 22nd... it's a no-go... but I could've met up with you! LOL It really is the most exciting place I've ever been! Kim was talking about "Treasure Island" where they do a show in front of the hotel in the little lake there w/ pirate ships n' stuff... Definitley check out the fourm shops @ Cesars (lots of real expensive stuff - so you better gamble & win first! LOL) check out the Rick Thomas magic show @ the Tropicana... Club 'Studio 54" at the MGM... the Desert Passage Mall at Aladdin (where I stayed... Our room looked out right over the Bellagio water show! But at the Aladdin mall, they have passing clouds on the ceiling then they make a storm and it rains in into a pond in the mall!) There is also Fremont St. downtown from the strip... definitly a cool light show ( there is a canopy-like ceiling that looks like you are indoors when you are outside - and they do cartoonish & light shows on it!) And also check out Coca-Cola and the M&M Factory (if they are still there... I went in 2001 - & I heard rumors that one of them closed since then... not sure) Also check out the Luxor's tour of King Tut's tomb (and the inside of the hotel is really cool as it is a giant pyramid and all the rooms go around the edge all the way to the top!) Also, like said before, the gondola ride at the Venetian (and you can be like me and practically lay on the floor when you go in the hotel to take a pic of the painted ceiling! lol) All casino's are awesome! Drinks are great! Especially the coffee w/ Bailey's Irish Cream at the Aladdin! YUM! Circus Circus has a circus going on around you - also very neat... WELL! now that I am out of breath! YOu can see there's tons to do - I can't wait to go back... best vacation I've ever had! Even won the whopping $45 jackpot on a nickel slot machine w/ a nickel I found in my pocket! LOL

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LOL at the assistant


Actually I am meeting some perspective advertising clients

Also, I bought my mom and all expense trip to Vegas (for her 60th B-day)that week and will take her to a nice dinner.






Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Do you need an assistant?!?!? LOL
I am dying to go back!! Actually Tony, we were going to go next month until the 22nd... it's a no-go... but I could've met up with you! LOL It really is the most exciting place I've ever been! Kim was talking about "Treasure Island" where they do a show in front of the hotel in the little lake there w/ pirate ships n' stuff... Definitley check out the fourm shops @ Cesars (lots of real expensive stuff - so you better gamble & win first! LOL) check out the Rick Thomas magic show @ the Tropicana... Club 'Studio 54" at the MGM... the Desert Passage Mall at Aladdin (where I stayed... Our room looked out right over the Bellagio water show! But at the Aladdin mall, they have passing clouds on the ceiling then they make a storm and it rains in into a pond in the mall!) There is also Fremont St. downtown from the strip... definitly a cool light show ( there is a canopy-like ceiling that looks like you are indoors when you are outside - and they do cartoonish & light shows on it!) And also check out Coca-Cola and the M&M Factory (if they are still there... I went in 2001 - & I heard rumors that one of them closed since then... not sure) Also check out the Luxor's tour of King Tut's tomb (and the inside of the hotel is really cool as it is a giant pyramid and all the rooms go around the edge all the way to the top!) Also, like said before, the gondola ride at the Venetian (and you can be like me and practically lay on the floor when you go in the hotel to take a pic of the painted ceiling! lol) All casino's are awesome! Drinks are great! Especially the coffee w/ Bailey's Irish Cream at the Aladdin! YUM! Circus Circus has a circus going on around you - also very neat... WELL! now that I am out of breath! YOu can see there's tons to do - I can't wait to go back... best vacation I've ever had! Even won the whopping $45 jackpot on a nickel slot machine w/ a nickel I found in my pocket! LOL




 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL at the assistant

Actually I am meeting some perspective advertising clients

Also, I bought my mom and all expense trip to Vegas (for her 60th B-day)that week and will take her to a nice dinner.


So does this mean you don't need an assistant?? LOL

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Oh wow Danielle.. How lucky are you! I'd love to go to Las Vegas. I think Elton John has his own show there at the moment, IMO that would be a great thing to see but it might not be your scene! Make sure to take lots of pics & post them here when you get back! When are you going?

 

Jen

Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
0
I am so green with envy! You will have a blast. I have only been 3 times and it has been about 5 years since I went last so I know alot has changed.

I LOVE to go to Vegas! Enjoy
Yes, Elton John and Celine Dion have their own shows going on now.

 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
We would be going July 2nd - July 9th I am hoping to get our Wedding vows renewed on July 5th (when we got married) were staying at the Flamingo Hotel right on the strip.

 

Latest posts

Top