I´m gonna do a real photo shoot!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andi, You'd make a gorgeous model!! I think you could realisitically make lots of money from doing this. Have fun! Oh and yeah, if you were my daughter...Damn, you are old enoough to be my daughter if I had had you at 20..well, yeah, I'd say be careful, make sure you take a couple of freinds with you every single time you go, don't go directly home after the shoot, take a couple of different routes (sorry, I've heard of a girl who got followed home even after taking a couple of pals with her to the shoot), etc. This sounds exciting!! Why not share your beauty with the world??? Keep us posted!

Judging from his website, he seems to be a professional....hopefully. Sounds really cool! Good luck!!

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah! You see?! People weren't crazy when they were saying how photogenic you are. And then out comes a professional photographer himself! Have fun Andi, and PLEASE be kind enough to show is some pics!!! LOL thanks. Of course I´ll post pics!!!!

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's cool andi. i once had a photograoher approach me to be his model. it was the first and last time ever (it was hot under the lights and the makeup made me feel all icky). but it was the easiest $60 i ever made for one hour! cool, I wished I´d make money on top of getting the pics for free LOL

Originally Posted by Elisabeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, You'd make a gorgeous model!! I think you could realisitically make lots of money from doing this. Have fun! Oh and yeah, if you were my daughter...Damn, you are old enoough to be my daughter if I had had you at 20..well, yeah, I'd say be careful, make sure you take a couple of freinds with you every single time you go, don't go directly home after the shoot, take a couple of different routes (sorry, I've heard of a girl who got followed home even after taking a couple of pals with her to the shoot), etc. This sounds exciting!! Why not share your beauty with the world??? Keep us posted! I´d totally do modelling if I could make some money and if it wouldn´t take too much time away from school. But I don´t think I´m the type to do this, we´ll see how I feel in front of a camera at this shoot, who knows, maybe it makes me feel totally uncomfortable. Plus, I´m not the type to actually go to castings or stuff and basically ask people to pay me just for my looks
kopfkratz.gif

I´ll probably go to my friend´s house after the shoot anyway and I`ll be overall careful

How awesome!! You have to show us the pics afterwards!
smile.gif
I bet they'll be amazing!

Back