I am Rossanne, 22, owner of Miss Fox and I am developing a makeup line!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI guys! I am new here at makeup talk! I am 22 years old. I am the owner/designer of a perfumery. Now I am developing a makeup line! My dream is to have a mineral makeup line that is paraben-free and bismuth oxychloride-free (and other irritants) I've been studying makeup ever since I was 17 and I have been adamantly researching day in and out to make this happen.

I had severe acne when I was in high school. They used to call me a tomato because my face was always red. They would ask my little brother if he was playing darts on my face because it was very holey and rough. They would ask me to "sand" my face to buffer it. I grew up understanding how a girl's self esteem can affect her daily life. I became obsessed with helping girls feel beautiful. With this makeup line, I'm excited to be a fairy godmother of self-esteem to women. 

edit: links removed

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif

We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message me or other the moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back