I Am So Angry And Sad...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant get that anywhere else... cause the only MAC products are all at the MAC counters.... well.. the prices at my local auction are sky high!!!! guess they must have know that people like me want them.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Well, I just went on the site, and there's no "little black triangles of death." So, I went into MAC Live Chat, and this is what was said:

Quote:
Mary-Ann: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Mary-Ann. How may I assist you?Aquilah: Hi Mary-Ann... I've heard a rumor that MAC is discontinuing the Paints... Only Paint Pots will be available

Aquilah: Is this true?

Mary-Ann: Hi Aquilah, I have not heard this.

Mary-Ann: I love our Paints, so I hope it's not true!

Aquilah: Okay, thanks!

Mary-Ann: You're welcome.

Aquilah: The triangles aren't there, so I'm not sure if maybe only select areas/countries are DCing them.

Mary-Ann: I haven't even heard they are being discontinued at all.

Aquilah: I guess I'll just keep checking to make sure they're not since I know sometimes things change quickly

Mary-Ann: Let's keep our fingers crossed! Yes, that's exactly what I recommend.

Aquilah: Thanks so much! Have a great one!

I hated the paint. Pots are alot smoother, and it just doesnt blob all you. You should try the pots before you said you dont like them.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the paints packaging was pretty crappy. The pots are a lot more convenient. You could try a Cosmetics Outlet?? I agree with Amanda. They would spill over if you pressed too hard.
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I just went on the site, and there's no "little black triangles of death." So, I went into MAC Live Chat, and this is what was said: You rock!

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif i cant get that anywhere else... cause the only MAC products are all at the MAC counters.... well.. the prices at my local auction are sky high!!!! guess they must have know that people like me want them.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Maybe someone can do a Care/ Custom package for you?

hey i don't have paypal either but i go to ebay and pay through money order. if you search enough, you will find a seller that accepts them.

thanks aquilah!!

i heart bare canvas.. i dont think there is a paint pot that has the exact as bare canvas??? or maybe they are dcing it in some ctries only
frown.gif

i just called up almost all the MAC stores here.. i found out that they are dcing it IN SINGAPORE! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!! why me why me why me!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back