I "Believe" This Was Photoshopped To Hell And Back!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif cool,hope this new scent help but her back on track
dito.gif

Hahah....Poor Brit, I remember the days when she didn't need PS. I would really like to see her get her act together and make a huge comeback.

Us Americans love a trainwreck, but we also love a comeback kid!

You'd be amazed by what some people can do to other peoples photographs...

Take this video for example...

When I saw this ad, I didn't recognize her at all. She doesn't look like this now and she didn't look like this five years ago.

I had no idea she had a fragrance coming out!!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah well she did look like that 5 years ago. They just took an old ass pic of her and put it on there. lol Ditto

wow it could be jlspears on heidi klums body eh

and that vid was innnsane

It really does look like an old picture of her...I don't know why they try to lie about the photoshopping. Every advertisment uses it, and it obvious, but whatev.

oh and meth juice= LOL

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif y'all sum haters!!
lol, j/k

*runs to hide*

You better hide!! But we'll find you!! lol grrr

Eh. I wouldn't look like that every day of my life either, but just 'cause she's a train wreck doesn't mean she can't look good every now and then. Everything gets photoshopped, yeah, dunno what the big deal about this ad is though.

Have you seen ALL of Britney's latest pictures/outing, haha?

Photoshop is her best friend.

Cheese puffs and Backfat sweat! LMAO. I think I was sitting next to someone on the bus who was wearing that perfume.
rofl2.gif

Back