I blame you all!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by underthepink24 How much are MAC products anyway? (Never having been there.) For instance, eyeliner? Or lipstick? lol, just so I know what I'd be dealing with before even attempting going in there. You can go to maccosmetics.com, they have the prices listed for everything there, underthepink.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by missjeffrey You can spank me later!
moa.gif
whipping.gif
LMAO! Is that a promise??
waccha.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah Ah, but alas, you love the MAC... Therefore, you have fallen under our spell *lmao* j/k! It's addicting alright! Yes, I have to admit, I absolutely love MAC.
No wonder I feel drawn to this site everyday. So you've all put a spell on me, huh?
blink.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

I know the feeling.. I was addicted to Bare Minerals then I found this fantastic/wonderful site and started making a list of MAC items to get when my no-buy is over!!!

i soon hope to be addicted to MAC, wow that sounds bad....but i love make-up didn't so many people where addicted like me! it great. Now everytime to BF says something to me about make-up i'll say....let me show you this site...IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Is funny how now I take random trips to the dep stores/drug stores. Funny how I’m able to find an excuse and I end up buying something…. Slowly but surely, I’m getting hooked too…
rockwoot.gif

Back