I can't live without.... (makeup products)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so what are some things you CAN'T live without when it comes to makeup? I'm not sure if it is really considered "makeup" but I can't live without chapstick. When I run out, its...really not good. My lips get so badly chapped and then my lip stains/lipstick/lipgloss don't look smooth or pretty. I probably couldn't live without foundation or mascara either. If I had to pick only a few it would be those. I feel and look a little better with it on (not that I don't look bad without it...) ! What about you girls?

My eyelash curler!! Even when I dont have any makeup on I have to curl my lashes!

Mascara and foundation or tinted moisturizer. I detest my blotchy skin and never go out the door with a naked face or lashes.

Ditto.  I also have blotchy skin and if I don't have mascara on, I get comments like "What's wrong" or "You look tired". 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mascara and foundation or tinted moisturizer. I detest my blotchy skin and never go out the door with a naked face or lashes.

I guess I'd have to say serum & sunscreen.  Neither is a makeup product, but those are the two things I wear daily.  For makeup, I guess it would be primer & foundation.

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. I always have them all over the place. One in my purse, one at my vanity, one by my bed, one at my desk. Yup. Don't take my Burt's Bees from me lol

Black eyeliner (I carry a pot of Clinique's True Black cream eyeliner with me at all times) and lip balm or at least a moisturising lipstick.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Laura Gellar Spackle

Benefit Erase Paste Medium

The one thing I always use, regardless if I'm wearing makeup or not, is brow powder. scraggly brows are a pet peeve for me lol, especially when someone has a beautiful face full of makeup, but their brows are disheveled and unkempt.

but when I wear makeup, I always wear eyeliner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Lipstick! I constantly have color on my lips no matter the shade. Also, NYX pore filler, I use it just like foundation for a flawless face

Originally Posted by Wida /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto.  I also have blotchy skin and if I don't have mascara on, I get comments like "What's wrong" or "You look tired". 
Oh my...EXACTLY this!!! One of my bff's saw me without a stitch of makeup on and said..."what's wrong with you? Whoa.." WTF?! Maybe I'm the one with issues since no one ever sees my poor naked face anymore lol!

I can't live without my Covergirl foundation. Nothing else no matter how expensive matches my skintone!

Eyeliner. As an asian with not very big eyes, they definitely make a difference on me.

Latest posts

Back