I can't remember if I turned off my flat iron this morning...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funniest thing yesterday!

As I got off the bus and started walking home, guess what I saw! Two fire trucks with flashing lights right beside my building!!! My heart started pounding and all I could say was "F%^$!!!!!!!!" I didn't know if I should run toward it or away from it and go somewhere else to hide...

I kept on walking and then saw that there was another fire truck front of the building next to mine and that's where all the firemen were... I was like "Thank you, God!!!!"

I got home and everything was all good...
smile.gif

i left mine on and it burned the crappy table it was on. My man came home and called me. He was so sweet about it.

I have a straightener and I have left it on before and it sucks being at work wondering if you've left it on. I'm glad that mine has an auto off feature and it shuts off within 10-15 mins of being on. It's good to hear that nothing happened.

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I usually try to unplug my straightening iron after I use it. It makes me feel better and then atleast I know it is for sure off. Most straighteners should have the Auto off button.. i unplug mine too, most straightners have a auto off button.

The worst thing that could happen is your house on fire. The best thing that could happen is that it just stays on all day. I used to do this all the time and I've been lucky. But now I got into the habit of unplugging it before I go so there's no doubt that it's off.

Back