I couldnt help myself...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww, sooo cute !!!

i read looking through the window is like for cats watching the tv. i can't help but think my cat needs a rifle when she's like that
rotfl.gif
(nice pic aplsmash !).

Originally Posted by Delphine /img/forum/go_quote.gif I couldn't help looking at the pics again, he's just too cute!
smile.gif
i cant help looking at him either!

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww, I want a kitty... too bad I'm allergic to them! my brother's allergic too, as much as you can be, when we were kids are our grandfather's, i used to have trouble falling asleep in case he couldn't breathe during the night and i wouldn't be here to help him.but apparently, when you have a cat you develop a sort of habit and you don't get sick. but bring my brother into another house with a cat and he'll have his allergies back in no time. weird.

just so you know it's possible you can have a kitty and not having allergies with him.

Medical time (lol)!:

It's a phenomenon called tolerance what happened with Delphine's hubby and Magosienne's bro! Unfortunately, not everyone develops it
smile.gif

I think that cats are really beautiful, but i'm not a fan of having pets myself

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bailey is soooo precious! I want to see more pictures=) Ill put some more up later
smile.gif
I have a funny one of him watching the finale of the bachelor with me. Paying close attention. LOL funny.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif my brother's allergic too, as much as you can be, when we were kids are our grandfather's, i used to have trouble falling asleep in case he couldn't breathe during the night and i wouldn't be here to help him.but apparently, when you have a cat you develop a sort of habit and you don't get sick. but bring my brother into another house with a cat and he'll have his allergies back in no time. weird.

just so you know it's possible you can have a kitty and not having allergies with him.

i have heard of this too! Its interesting.

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Medical time (lol)!:
It's a phenomenon called tolerance what happened with Delphine's hubby and Magosienne's bro! Unfortunately, not everyone develops it
smile.gif

I think that cats are really beautiful, but i'm not a fan of having pets myself

lol ! thanks for the medical explanation !
i had to look at the pics once more, Bailey is so cute !

some more pics...he really is quite the poser

oh no...Bevan is getting her heart broken by the Bachelor...im gonna cry..

Attachment 33514

Actually no, ill just sleep and sleep some more...

Attachment 33515

Attachment 33516

dont take a picture of me when I just woke up!

Attachment 33517

I think I will just lie here while you study and then when you finish we can play.

Attachment 33518

Actually, no, can we play right now???!!!

Attachment 33519

See! Im ready to play!

Attachment 33522

ohoh...now im tired again...oh well better sleep. Again!

Attachment 33523

Back