I dyed my hair ! Special FX atomic pink

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used Punky Colors about 10 years ago (wow, maybe even longer *shudder*). If your hair is naturally pale and totally healthy, the color seems to fade pretty quickly, but it was really intense and gorgeous while it lasted! I used Flamingo Pink to dye face-framing chunks.

Anyone know a good burgundy? I've been really tempted to dye my hair burgundy for a while now.

looks great!!!!

Where is the front view pic? hehe

I bleached my hair years ago, but my hair is so thin and frail, I was scared my hair would falling out! since then, I've stayed away from dying my hair that involves bleach.

Originally Posted by imztrixii /img/forum/go_quote.gif so how long did this last?i did part of my hair pink and it washed out sooo fast.

=[..

I have temporary red in right now but it is still pink
smile.gif

It lasts around 2 mo before it fades to light pink...

Wow!! I like but wud never do it lol.

Maybe streaks thats all

Im so boring lol

I love special fx, my hair is black and nuclear red right now, the most awesome part is atomic pink and nuclear red glow under black light. by the way it looks awesome

imztrixii: use special fx or raw, they last 1-2 months depending on how well you take care of your hair, never use manic panic or punky color they wash out in no time

Back