I feel naked when/without...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mascara and eyeshadow, if i leave the house without eye makeup, even with sunglasses, i feel awkward, this can not overcome. i tried

Definitely foundation! My skin has reddish tint to it so I feel a little uneven without it. I need full coverage, so I use LOREAL. I want to try tinted moisturizers but they tend to be sheer on me! That's the glory of being pale. lol

Blush and mascara. I am very fair and my skin has a pink tint to it already.. but there is just something about these two products that lights up my face!

If it's just one thing, it would be blush. If two things, then powder foundation and blush. Three, then curled eyelashes but since mine's been broken for some time, it appears I don't really need it afterall. ha ha

My skin is yellowy and pale when not dark so just adding blush makes everyone feel more comfortable... at least that's what I tell myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Concealer for me as well. Gotta cover up my dark circles or I'll look scary with more eyeliner/dark makeup.

Oooh, just one? That's tough. I would say mascara but the rest of my top 3 would be eyeliner and concealer (followed by blush and gloss to round out the top 5).

Definitely concealer, eyeliner (pencil), blush and lipsaver. But if had to choose only one it would be concealer all over my lids (instead of eye primer) and under my eyes. It really awakes my whole face and makes your eyes pop. I love my Maybelline Affinitone concealer in shade 1. I have a review on my blog about this concealer  Love, love, love it and the best part is that it is cheap and has no strong scent. 
*edited by mod: blog link in post*

Mascara - if I had to leave the house with just one product on, it would be mascara! My lashes are light brown so you can't really see them well without it!

Mascara! If nothing else it's always mascara!

One time I forgot to put it on after I had done my eyes and when I looked in the mirror later in the day I couldn't figure out what was missing. When I realized I had forgotten the mascara I was very bothered!!

I don't leave the house without mascara or blush.  I don't look awake until then.  The older I get (I'm 33), the more comfortable I am leaving the house without most makeup but I have to have my blush and mascara and then maybe my Smith's Rosebud Salve:)

I have to go with brows too! I couldn't go out of the door without having my brows done. If I have to choose only 3 products that I could use it has to be eye brow pencil, lip tint, and mascara, followed by powder and blush :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back