I finally got eyelash extensions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look wonderful! 

Let us know how they wear/any problems you run into with them/how long they last on you/etc! I'm very curious to know what your final verdict is after having them for a few weeks!

Thanks babes!

I have had them for officially a week now and I still love them. I get my refill next monday.

So far, probably 3 have fallen off but it hasn't taken any of my natural lashes (which I was really scared about)

Update yall again next monday :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do you think the upkeep of having to go back every few weeks is worth it? They do look gorgeous though.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you think the upkeep of having to go back every few weeks is worth it? They do look gorgeous though.
So far, I think its worth it. As much as I LOVE putting on makeup and getting ready, somedays I just want to wake up late. I've gotten multiple compliments and going back every 2 weeks isn't so bad to me. It's like getting a manicure.

They look amazing. You look beautiful. I am also impressed with the fact that they look natural, but also relatively endowed.

These are very realistic looking I love them. They look nothing like the faux lashes I have seen b4. Are they individuals or a strip? Do they feel heavy on your eyes?

Originally Posted by Marieca LaShawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These are very realistic looking I love them. They look nothing like the faux lashes I have seen b4. Are they individuals or a strip? Do they feel heavy on your eyes?

They're these individual lashes that they attach to your real lashes.

Very preety and long.
biggrin.gif

Latisse is not covered by insurance as it is a cosmetic treatment.  This is a drug that was originally developed for the treatment of Glaucoma. My expericence is that I have darkened the pigment on my upper lid.  I have a "freckle" on my lower lid, though it is small.  I also experienced the development of rosacea of the eye while using it, which has cleared since I stopped using the product.  I am wearing extensions and loving them.  No side effects after 3 months.

Back