I got a huge discount!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so you know newsletters, you subcribe but you don't read them much. well this one was talking about up to 80% discount on Jacques Dessange products, hair, makeup and skincare. i ended up buying some stuff :

-a pro Babyliss hairdryer, power 1900watts, 2 speeds, one cold function (i heard it's good to have this on a hairdryer so...), 4 temperatures. it was sold 22€ instead of 81€, i thought it was a great discount and as mom was tired of me stealing her hairdryer....

-a "pro" angled brush (so i can do some contour!), 6€ i thought it would cost me less than a MAC angled brush lol.

the shipping costs made me eeeeek but considering i wouldn't find such good prices elsewhere, let's go for that.

oh, and my mom bought me this set for christmas but i know nothing of course : a set from Yves Saint Laurent containing a false lashes effect mascara (black), an eye makeup remover and a black khol. for 23€, the price of the mascara alone. woohoo !!

Great deals! Enjoy your stuff.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back