I Got A Job!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats AWESOME!!!!! Omg I know how you feel!! I was out of work for not nearly as long as you and I felt like I was going nuts and wanted to be more than mommy and wifey. I got back to work and I was so happy and grateful I would come in rain or shine it didnt matter if I was sick or not and every single day I was here on time..................a year and a half later ask me at what time I get to work.....
9.gif
lol.

Congrats =) Hopefully u like it!!!

U know bank hours are always nice 2 cuz ull be off by 3 or so to go pick up the kids and pays way more sooo if u dont like ur job look into bank positions (call centers for visa or whatever as well)

Congratulations! I recently just got a new job, so I know exactly how you feel. Good on you for making the decision to switch for a SAHM to a waitress is it? Good luck!

Boo hiss, they are taking forever scheduling my paperwork day.

Oh well, I know I have the job. I just wish I could start soon!!!!!!

Excellent, congratulations. I hope you love it and don’t wish you were back at your old job SAHM. I think you will find this job easier, but you will need some cooperation on the home front, other wise you will find yourself doing double duty.

That is so awesome. I also started working again (part time at Macys) after being a SAHM for 6 years. It was so nice to get out of the house and do my thing and make some extra money. The kids love the time with Dad too on the weekend. So it works out well. Enjoy your job.

Back