I got married!! With pics of course

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful bride, very nice wedding. Congratulations and much happiness to you now and in the future.

Congrats to you. You both look perfectly happy. God bless you and your future together always.

Congratulations Andi!
smile.gif
You look gorgeous! Wishing you a wonderful future with your husband.
smile.gif

Awww....congrats Andi! I know how long you've been waiting for this! Hope you have many happy years together!

Congratulations, what a great day hope you both have a long and very happy life together. Loved the look of your deserts, bet they tasted as good as they looked.

Congrats Andi! You both look so happy, and you were such a beautiful bride! Wishing you all the best in the future!

You've been in LDR for so long! It's wonderful that soon you will be finally able to be live with him and start a life and career abroad! I'm happy for you
smile.gif

thanks everyone. We have both been waiting for this to happen for soooo long and we´re so happy! It´ll be yet another few months before we can finally be together

Congratulations Andi!!!

You make an absolutely stunning duo!

Isn't it exciting to be a Mrs. now?!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congratulations Andi!!!You make an absolutely stunning duo!

Isn't it exciting to be a Mrs. now?!
biggrin.gif

oh it´s very exciting! I don´t feel much different, it still has to kinda sink in. I think that won´t happen until we finally live together though

This how i want my next wedding to be... don't ask. Congratulations! You and your wedding look beautiful. And more important you look and seem Happy.

Wow, it's been about 3 years since I logged onto Mut, and what do I see here?
smile.gif
Congrats, so glad the long distance-thing worked out for you guys (or is working out, whatever
smile.gif
)

And you're no longer a blonde, how things change... you still look great though!

Back