I Got Married!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi:

I'm not on the board much nowadays, but heartfelt congratulations to you and your husband.

Congratulations, Maria! Best of luck to you!

Some advice:

- Never let the spark die.

- Keep your identities i.e. different circles of friends; hobbies; etc.

- Don't stay home together too much. Go out and have fun together.

- Have a "date night" at least once a month where you both dress up and go somewhere nice.

- Have a girl's night out or boy's night out at least once a month.

- Don't be in such a hurry to have kids. Enjoy eachother first; travel as much as you can and tick off as much as you can in that "to-do-before-I-die" list.

- Have some space. You don't need to spend every waking moment together!

- Marriage does not equal open book. A little mystery is good and some privacy is always appreciated.

- Never, never start counting i.e. I do this, this and this and he does this, this and this. It will create resentment in the long run.

- Have a mine, his and ours bank account.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congratulations, Maria! Best of luck to you!
Some advice:

- Never let the spark die.

- Keep your identities i.e. different circles of friends; hobbies; etc.

- Don't stay home together too much. Go out and have fun together.

- Have a "date night" at least once a month where you both dress up and go somewhere nice.

- Have a girl's night out or boy's night out at least once a month.

- Don't be in such a hurry to have kids. Enjoy eachother first; travel as much as you can and tick off as much as you can in that "to-do-before-I-die" list.

- Have some space. You don't need to spend every waking moment together!

- Marriage does not equal open book. A little mystery is good and some privacy is always appreciated.

- Never, never start counting i.e. I do this, this and this and he does this, this and this. It will create resentment in the long run.

- Have a mine, his and ours bank account.

wow thanks for the awesome advice!!!
thanks for all of the blessing and well wishes ladies.

Back