I got my hair done!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi girls, Just wanted to share my news! Well its not news, but i'm in a happy mood coz i got my hair done today! I got it colored (dark brown), cut (to just below my shoulders with a few long layers in the front, and a conditioning treatment. My hair has never looked so well! Don't you just LOVE that feeling of coming out of the hairdressers feeling beautiful!! Wish i had a camera so i could post a pic

Reaction score
Your hair sounds beautiful! Yeah, I know the joy of having professionally done hair. Everything is so sleek and flattering. I haven't had my hair done regularly since last year in the summer. I'm growing my mop out and right now it's length is a mid-neck bob. Curly hair seems to take FOREVER to grow out!

Reaction score
NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by laura127

Hi girls, Just wanted to share my news! Well its not news, but i'm in a happy mood coz i got my hair done today! I got it colored (dark brown), cut (to just below my shoulders with a few long layers in the front, and a conditioning treatment. My hair has never looked so well! Don't you just LOVE that feeling of coming out of the hairdressers feeling beautiful!! Wish i had a camera so i could post a pic

Reaction score
Sounds gorgeous! I love that feeling you get after you get your hair done. Originally Posted by laura127 Hi girls, Just wanted to share my news! Well its not news, but i'm in a happy mood coz i got my hair done today! I got it colored (dark brown), cut (to just below my shoulders with a few long layers in the front, and a conditioning treatment. My hair has never looked so well! Don't you just LOVE that feeling of coming out of the hairdressers feeling beautiful!! Wish i had a camera so i could post a pic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW, i wish i had some so i could show off & ye could all tell me how beautiful i am -LMAO

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know I just colored my hair a light warm brown! yaaa! My hair was medium brown before and now it's a step lighter/warmer and sooo pretty! Right now my hair is a greasy mess since I deep conditioned it right after coloring, so I can't be taking pictures. But I'll share pics soon!

Reaction score
GIve PIcs!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know I just colored my hair a light warm brown! yaaa! My hair was medium brown before and now it's a step lighter/warmer and sooo pretty! Right now my hair is a greasy mess since I deep conditioned it right after coloring, so I can't be taking pictures. But I'll share pics soon!

Latest posts