I got My Nails Done!! Pics Inside!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are you talking about? She never said that there was anything wrong with acrylics. And if she did, she has a right to express her opinion as long as she does it in a respectful manner. i agree.. i think that was a little harsh considering she never said anything mean to begin with!!! haha
ps- i really like them and i think the flower thing is really cool and very pretty
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif If u are asking me yes I am going to get it covbered w/ a small rose on a stem,, tatto was done when i ws 13 :/ ooops!
kopfkratz.gif
rotfl.gif
2.gif
blush.gif
doh.gif

Originally Posted by Barb.B /img/forum/go_quote.gif Arcenciel.......I hate your nails, that flower crap is so 80's. FYI..there is nothing wrong with acrylics. I have them and so do alot of people, so no one is asking for your opinion. i think you need to learn some manners honey. remember, no one acctually asked for your opinion either. Yes, Arcenciel might have made certain people jealous that she can grow her nails, but i don't think thats reason enough to go insulting her or using the word hate. She's a sweet girl and so is everyone else here, not to mention polite. Try and adhere to the standards around here, you'll really enjoy MUT if you do. We are all different with different opinions and we each respect that, it makes things fun, be nice and happy posting!

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think you need to learn some manners honey. remember, no one acctually asked for your opinion either. Yes, Arcenciel might have made certain people jealous that she can grow her nails, but i don't think thats reason enough to go insulting her or using the word hate. She's a sweet girl and so is everyone else here, not to mention polite. Try and adhere to the standards around here, you'll really enjoy MUT if you do. We are all different with different opinions and we each respect that, it makes things fun, be nice and happy posting! you took the words right out of my mouth
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Barb.B /img/forum/go_quote.gif Arcenciel.......I hate your nails, that flower crap is so 80's. FYI..there is nothing wrong with acrylics. I have them and so do alot of people, so no one is asking for your opinion. I just saw this post and was quite shocked... I would like to congratulate the lovely ladies of MuT for being so nice and defensive! WTG ladies, you guys are so sweet you make me proud!! And as a side note, Arcenciel, I LOVE the flowers on your nails! I only wish mine would grow that long on their own without breaking! I always get a little carried away and break one, and just like you said, it really is like dominoes and they all break from there... Finally I got so frustrated I just had them do an acrylic overlay on mine and be done with it!

To all who bashed me,

Arcenciel has been my best friend for the last 17 years. We were just kidding. We thought it would be funny to bash each other on line. Obviously, it was in bad taste. We have already been contacted by several moderators and will cease making rude comments. I apologize for anyone that was offended. Obviously I think she is a very beautiful person both inside and out. Once again, I apologize for my behavior.

Wow Barb, you had me convinced that you really were being rude to her. I was about to let ya have it too. LOL
unsure.gif

I'm sorry, I've know Maria since she was 14 years old, and just so every knows, SHE MADE ME DO IT!!! HAHAHAHA! Sorry again if I annoyed any of you. Maria told me about this web site and although I am not into makeup as much as she is, it is really interesting to see all the cool things people do with their makeup. Alot of you are very creative. Hopefully I can learn something. I am currently deathly afraid of eye shadow. Whenever I put it on, it looks dumb. Like I said, hopefully I can learn something. Thank you for replying, at least I know that one of you doesn't hate me!!
shakehands.gif

Well I'm glad I scrolled to the bottom of this page before I said anything cause I was quite shocked that somebody would talk like that on here. Everyone is so nice and supportive of each other. I'm glad you two were only kidding though.

I'm retarded when it comes to makeup. Is pigments the name of the color and is it from MAC? Sorry I am naive when it comes to eye makeup.

Originally Posted by NotOfThisWorld /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Your nails look great. :)
I wish I could grow my nails out, but whenever I do, they get in the way of my guitar playing. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yah, I play guitar too and that's the one thing i hate about it :p
They're so pretty!!! and so are yours, ArcEnCiel. skills!

Latest posts

Back