I got My Nails Done!! Pics Inside!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look great!!!! now we match
biggrin.gif

My nails are natural, meaning they are my nails and I also paint them myself as well. I usually paint them once a week. This is what I did this week.

fringe.JPG
french.JPG

I really have to baby my hands. Absolute must to wear gloves when dish washing or cleaning the bathroom or else one breaks and its like dominos from there.

Arcenciel.......I hate your nails, that flower crap is so 80's. FYI..there is nothing wrong with acrylics. I have them and so do alot of people, so no one is asking for your opinion.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif is that a tatoo on your finger? Those are just little nail appliqués, not tatoo's.

If u are asking me yes I am going to get it covbered w/ a small rose on a stem,, tatto was done when i ws 13 :/

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif is that a tatoo on your finger?

Originally Posted by Barb.B /img/forum/go_quote.gif Arcenciel.......I hate your nails, that flower crap is so 80's. FYI..there is nothing wrong with acrylics. I have them and so do alot of people, so no one is asking for your opinion. What are you talking about? She never said that there was anything wrong with acrylics. And if she did, she has a right to express her opinion as long as she does it in a respectful manner.

Latest posts

Back