I Had A Haircut Today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it. Whenever I looked at your fotd's I used to think that you would look very pretty with fringes and now that you have done it, I know i was thinking right at that time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey! ur hair kinda looks like mine xcept straighter and nicer!! haha it looks good! luuuv the color really brings out ur eyes. lol yea only thing i don like having bout my hair red (its natually brown) is that it always fades(especially since i swim)!! >
frown.gif

I also think it looks great. Your hair is really shiny and the red color is a very nice shade. Reds are predicted to be very fashionable for the coming year. I also really like the fringe, it is not too blunt and so still looks soft around your face, glad you put a photo as I was thinking to get a fringe, but did not see one I much liked before.

(I did a typo and put fridge instead of fringe...glad I saw before I posted as you may have wondered why I was talking about kitchen appliances
wink.gif

Back