i hate the weather!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's almost march and it's raining like crazy in southern california. I'm sad because i just bought a whole bunch of skirts and halter tops and i cant wait to wear it. Ive been stuck wearing sweaters still. Where is spring???

OH man, we are in Huntington and it POURED all night. In fact, I thought it was GOD saying, "OK, wtf. WHy did you release such a movie about my son?"

Rained all day yesterday here in West Palm Beach but the sun is out today. I really want to see that movie but it seems really upsetting so I don't know if I will.....yet. Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH man, we are in Huntington and it POURED all night. In fact, I thought it was GOD saying, "OK, wtf. WHy did you release such a movie about my son?"

My SO and I were so excited that it was raining! but then I guess we're weird
smile.gif
I think it rains more in socal at the end of Feb. and March. Dec. and Jan. usually seem sunnier... I think we get winter late here! I was in SF from 98-02 though, so being back here is still a bit of a shock. and hopefully by next winter I'll be in Portland--where it rains all winter!

after living in CA for 16 years the weather here in houston is like pms on steroids...are there that many women here affecting the patterns??? ha - ha....do recall 1985 winter-1986 spring was real wet in san diego & 1995 houston had a hard freeze til about feb. 96. now it's raining on & off 4-6 days a week, 70's to 30's...talk about weird...go out to feed the geese in the morning, turn up the fireplace at night & keep extra layers in the car, on the bed, on the recliner...one day shorts, next day thermals...who knew...

Back