I have a secret to share.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! Thank you for your support. I still have pain from surgery but it is normal and I am not suppose to lift anything heavy for the next few weeks. I haven't heard from the *ss for a few months because I changed my phone number. Unfortunately this past week I was out in the evening for a walk in another area of the city, park like area, quiet. He either followed or happened to be there and confronted me. He ended up knocking me to the ground hard enough where I lost consciousness briefly. I headed to the hospital the next day and have a concussion (not severe) and some bruises to my left arm and elsewhere. I did see the surgeon this past Monday on advice from the ER doc. No damage. I called the police, he has been arrested, restraining order etc. I hope they keep him in jail for awhile. Court system can be slow but at least I will have medical evidence from the doctors.

I am so sorry that happened to you! :inlove: Big hugs and love being sent your way now!

I too was involved in a abusive relationship. We drank together and I would get frisky and he would get stronger and too rough with me.

I'm trying to offer some support so you know you're not alone. But I'm no where near how much I wish I could help. I'm sorry your parents are being like that too! Mine never believed me either. Please know that we are always here for you and talk about it until you feel better,,,or at least some peace.

You'll be on my mind!

well first off, im sorry for what has happend to you. I am here to talk to if you need someone to just let your emotions go. I know you dont know me but sometimes it better not knowing the person....

What a piece of sh*t! I am glad you called the police on him and that he was arrested. Hopefully when he gets out he will obey the restraining order.

Take care of yourself sweets and you always have us to talk to! :huggies:

aww i'm soo sorry that you had to go through that. i'm so glad that the doctor was so understanding. i hope the best for you.

Awww, sweetie! I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you went ot the police. Keep us posted on the case. That's just horrible and I hate that it happened to you. I can't even begin to imagine what I would do in that situation, but have you ever considered moving?

First and foremost, I would like to wish you a speedy recovery. Second, I am very happy to hear that you are no where near this animal, because like Tony said, he is not a man. He should rot in jail. It's so good to know that there are great doctors out there that care about their patients and treat them as people and not just another surgery. Keep your spirits up. I wish you the best.

OMG! I am so sorry.I hope he stays in jail for a long time. Please be careful.

If you ever need to talk I'm here.

Be strong and keep your head up.

:hugss:

I've been offline for a couple of days, and I cannot believe this happened to you this weekend, Canadian Gurl. I am so sorry. It is for sure good that you went to the police. I had a GF who was being stalked, also. She sure made the police earn their salaries. While they told her they could not be her personal babysitter, she got to know every one of them by name and they would occasionally do *sweeps* past her house just to check on her. She used to make 'em homemade chocolate chip cookies to keep them coming around..and it worked well. They loved her and her cookies. I too, was going to suggest moving, but know also that it's not always possible to move. You deserve to be able to walk the streets terror-free. I know that it is not much in the advice dept. Be strong and stay safe.

Back