I have the dress but I just don't know what SHOESSS to buy [pics included] - URGENT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, I can't get a feel for the dress.  Is it long? Short? Full skirt? Needs a better pic to really get an idea what the dress itself is about before I can really give an opinion.

I agree with pancua, I need better pictures of the dress, and an idea of where you are planning to wear the outfit.

Sorry, I was writing in haste *slaps forehead*

Ok, I'm wearing the dress to a friend's 18th birthday party and here's me wearing the dress - bear in mind, I'll probably wear a waist belt :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Pancua - a plain black one or... I was going to get one to compliment the shoes.

And thanks for all your input guys! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

a black skinny waist belt would be great. I think the shoes you wear depends on what accessories you have on. like if you're wearing a black blazer, I'd vote for the first shoes.

Latest posts

Back