I haven't posted in the haulin a$$ forum in a long time

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is my "big" haul hehe!!

urban decay surreal skin mineral makeup in supernatural

jonathan dirt

benefit hoola

sephora l/s in #14

tarte double ended l/g in odysseus and penelope

urband decay matte e/s in naked

mac smoking eyes quad

p.s the pic's suck!

Woo! Great haul Jenny!! Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

Nice haul Jennifer! I don't see a LORAC Cheek Stamp in there though... Hmmmm LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul Jennifer! I don't see a LORAC Cheek Stamp in there though... Hmmmm LOL! i wanted to get it then i saw other things i liked so i had to choose lol.. def getting it next time though!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wanted to get it then i saw other things i liked so i had to choose lol.. def getting it next time though! Sweet deal! You better! Or my visit won't be a pleasant one! I will drag you to the nearest Sephora and force you to buy it LMAO! j/k! I should be due for a new one myself LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sweet deal! You better! Or my visit won't be a pleasant one! I will drag you to the nearest Sephora and force you to buy it LMAO! j/k! I should be due for a new one myself LOL! ok i will let you drag me lol.. i got the surreal skin because of you remember! you souldnt have shown me that pic of u wearing it lol... i didn't try it yet i hope i like it
ill.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok i will let you drag me lol.. i got the surreal skin because of you remember! you souldnt have shown me that pic of u wearing it lol... i didn't try it yet i hope i like it
ill.gif
Ya know, I did just realize you got it! You're off the hook, but I better see a Cheek Stamp on the next haul!
policeman.gif

And I'm sure you'll like the UD MMU! If not, then I dunno!
10.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ya know, I did just realize you got it! You're off the hook, but I better see a Cheek Stamp on the next haul!
policeman.gif
yes ma'am!

Latest posts

Back