I just bought this on ebay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what do you think? I wanted something big enough for uni.

tanbag.jpg

That should be great for carrying books and such in. Did you get a good deal??

it was a good deal! it was $26, plus $10 postage and handling. In the shops it would have been around $70 I'm guessing..

It arrived yesterday! it's even more attractive in person than it was in the photos. It can fit a LOT of stuff too
biggrin.gif

Nice bag Rosie. I love big brown bags..looks like it's quite sturdy too, nothing worse than having a big bag and it not being able to hold lots!

it does. Inside it has a zip pocket on one side, and a phone and another pocket on the other

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif it does. Inside it has a zip pocket on one side, and a phone and another pocket on the other Excellent - zip pockets are a necessity in my book. Damn you, you've made me crave a handbag-shopping session! I never buy myself enough handbags, and always end up using the same one until it falls apart.
Is it very heavy with/without things in it?

it's superlight man! I was like, I need more stuff to weigh this sucker down! LOL

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif it's superlight man! I was like, I need more stuff to weigh this sucker down! LOL Lol! That's good then, some bags are insanely heavy - the same with luggage, I'm always like "omg this is going to take up half my weight allowance, I need something light so I can pack more shoes!" hahaha!
I'm so jealous of your bag.....TradeMe here I come! I should really sign up for Ebay Australia too, but I have a feeling that would cause my bank balance even more grief lol!

Latest posts

Back