I just painted my living room orange....have a look!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think I would like an orange room but it does look very nice and warm!

Looks great - I love the contrast of colors and the furniture.

Btw, shouldn't this be under the home forum?

LOL When you said orange, I was thinking of bright neon... but I love this color! It's very welcoming and inviting... and up to date!
biggrin.gif
(And I like your layout!
smile.gif
)

thank you for all the comments........I just had to post a pic b/c when I say I painted my living room orange everyone is like "what the ...".......but it ended up looking so great........I hope I have inspired some of you to be bold!!!

I think it looks beautiful. Looks straight from a magazine, great job.

That really looks good. The orange wall-brick fireplace-hard wood floor is a combination that I would not have thought of before looking at your picture.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am speechless! You are so talented. What paint brand and color did you use? it is Pratt & Lambert - Deluxe

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif thank you for all the comments........I just had to post a pic b/c when I say I painted my living room orange everyone is like "what the ...".......but it ended up looking so great........I hope I have inspired some of you to be bold!!! That's what I thought at first but it looks great!

It looks great Dee! Doing that contrasting wall color is all the rage these days! I really like it!

Back