I just spent way too much money...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I went to Frends out here in Studio City to get a few supplies I was running out of and I guess I haven't been there in a long time because I don't remember them carrying Makeup Forever. I ended up getting all the lip pallettes and several colors of the liquid face and body makeup. I was gonna get more, but I remembered they'll be at the trade show at the end of the month. I also got 2 pallettes of RCMA foundations-I have them, but I'm running low. I got about 15 lip pencils from Prestige(I already have all the natural colors, this time I got all the reds and berry colors). I was also gonna get the full pallettes of Gerda Spillman, but they'll be at the trade show as well, so I decided to wait. I stocked up on every color of the Ben Nye loose powders, even the ones I still have(it didn't feel right to me to not buy all of them even though I already have them-I know I'm weird) lots of other misc. stuff. I tried to limit myself to $500, but I think I spent around $1600. They threw in tons of samples for me too!

Reaction score
Ooh Envy, thanks for reminding me about the trade show!

Reaction score
OMG Envy... you are quite a shopper. Enjoy all your goodies. I would love to see what your make-up case looks like.

Liz

Reaction score
dang! awesome haul of course

where do they sell ben nye up north?

Reaction score
Wow thats haul sure took the cake,lol.Awesome for you,enjoy it all.I had to stop buying so much,even when it was for work ,my husband thought i was addicted,lol

Reaction score
I'm supposed to be saving because of the move and everything...but I only spend while my man is out of town
He'd flip if he knew I spent so much on makeup because he already knows I'll be spending alot the last weekend this month at the trade show. He'd be even more pissed since I bought a few dupes.

Latest posts