I know I know Im broke, but I deserved something!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I know I am broke, but I got a great paycheck this month ( I get paid once a month! Which I hate!!) Anyways I was able to pay all my bills and I bought all my xmas presents, gift cards.....mostly, its the easiest and fastest and you cant go wrong!

rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif

I did buy my mom an actual present, I bought her a Juicy Couture purse....ssshhh dont tell her!! I still have to buy her her bday present, but that can wait. Her birthday is like 2 days before xmas! I wanted to take a pic but its at my friend's house right now cuz If I had it here she would sooooo find it! She has an idea I have it already though
tocktock.gif
Its like this one.., I wanted to get her a nicer bigger one, but she never really uses them, she just leaves them in the back seat or something.
sleepyhead.gif

Juicy Couture Velour City Girl Hobo - Hobos - Bloomingdales.com

Then I thought I treat myself
laughing.gif
My rational came from my grades. I mean, I haven't had a nice haul this whole semester and I've been doing super good!!!!

Anyways, I got

CG Lash Exact Waterproof ( really wanted maybellines full n'soft waterproof, but they didnt have it
frown.gif
)

MAC's Paint pots in moss scape (I love it! I like how it looks against my eyes), artifact and groundwork

MAC's 227

MAC's STudio Tech ( I still love Cargo, but I've always wanted to try this so we will see tomorrow)

Oh yeah and little sponges for my Studio TEch from Target
smile.gif

makeup111.jpg

makeup110.jpg

Oh and I almost forgot, I got a bunch of my swap items!!!!!
rockwoot.gif
Its like its Xmas already
smile.gif

PS I finally caught the person who messes with my remote!!! He was mad cuz I wanted to take it away
laughing.gif

makeup078.jpg

Originally Posted by tuna_fish /img/forum/go_quote.gif I did the same thing today - bought when I don't have money, lol. Looks good!!! Thank goodness im not alone! Us makeup addicts must stick together!

haha typical man with that remote. Totally cute!

love the haul! and of course you deserved it! lol

We deserve to get things for ourselves anytime, broke or not. It always makes me feel better.

Awesome stuff girlie, love the bag you got for your mom!

Geez, I still need to do like all my christmas shopping, time to make a list!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul!
smile.gif
What kind of bird is that?

Thanks! everyone!
And its a double yellow headed amazon
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back