I Love New York's make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on monday's episode [where they went golfing, ect], her e/s wasn't blended. i felt like i seen a harsh line between the black and the highlight. i wanted to jump right in and blend, blend, blend!!

i'm wondering if she does her m/u or if it's done by a MUA. if she does her own, although it does look clownish, i am impressed. i guess it's kinda her signature style & it works on her.. i'd never wear it but, i love admiring her shadow sometimes.

I don't think it's her makeup that makes her look outrageous/bad... I remember the first couple of times I saw her (on Flavor of Love) I was like "Wow, this b**ch is CRAZY" and to be honest her face kind of annoys me. *shrugs*

She does not blend her shadow at ALL! I hate when she puts that black shadow in her crease and wings it out. Her lashes are too long for daytime looks. She's got enough money now to hire a makeup artist for appearances.

UMMM, I guess it works for her....but t's kinda trashy, very bad drag!

I know drag queens & transvestites with better makeup.

I will say that the 'blue' brings out her eyes!

I like some shades on her - but not how it's applied.

The last one I liked was a very pale pink with black smokey eye.

And there was a deep green/blue with black smokey eye.

I liked them two mixed on her - everything else is way too much & also her lashes need to be toned done. She can barely open them eye manly eyes of hers.

she uses this one blue eyeshadow. does anybody have a guess at what it is i looooooooooooove it.

Hi,

Thanks for the link Earthtonz. Now I know her. The makeup is a bit heavy, but to each his own.
icon7.gif

I have one similar from MAC that i bought years ago but hers maybe be a bit deeper blue. I think you are referring to the blue she wore with the blue dress?

Yeah one night my sister was watching the show and my mom walked in and was like "ew who the hell is this betty boop looking Mutha f*ck*r"

lol i fell out

i think her makeup application is pretty good. but its still too much. its scary!

sometimes, with those fake eyelashes and all that eyeshadow, i think she looks like one of those giant mechanical puppets at Chuck E Cheese...the ones with the big lashes and eyes that open and close really, really slowly...?

but maybe thats just me.

Latest posts

Back