I love you guys :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuri,

We miss you around here but understand that you need to take care of yourself.

You are a wonderful person and very giving to others.

Were here if you need us and feel free to PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to.
smile.gif

Awww Nury
frown.gif
I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know something had happened, though I had noticed your absence on MUT and have missed your posts. I hope whatever has happened will sort itself out, take care of yourself, ok?
smile.gif

I haven't been on much myself so I didn't know how much stress u were going thru, Big Hugs Nuri
hug.gif
Hope everything works out and hope u can come back to MuT more often as I love your posts
biggrin.gif

Holy smokes!! LVA is back too!!

Originally Posted by LVA /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't been on much myself so I didn't know how much stress u were going thru, Big Hugs Nuri
hug.gif
Hope everything works out and hope u can come back to MuT more often as I love your posts
biggrin.gif

Hey sweety, I miss your posts so much and your work is just incredible. I hope you feel better soon.*hugs*

Nury, i havent been on much but i did see you werent around when i was here.. im sorry something is going less that perfect because you are such a sweet caring person. Please take the time to get better to be happy to love your family and to be loved. your mut family loves you and were here for you when you come back

xoxox

muchos besos

Liz

Sure miss you Nury girl--kust not the same without you and Lisa. Wow, we have had some losses. Come on back when you can.

I hope everything is getting better for you and your family Nuri, you are a sweet person and I miss you around here. Blessings to you and your family.

Heeey
biggrin.gif

your here,wooohooo! Hope things are going better now for you!

Back