I`m back from San Diego

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Anders is back! Missed ya!

I wanna see hella pictures and hella stories..... pronto.

welcome back Andi
smile.gif

welcome back! i'm sorry you had to leave him. every time i'm down there with toby, i just wanna do the same: get married and stay there forever. just think, you're almost there
smile.gif
it'll be so worth it. i hope you're okay!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif welcome back! i'm sorry you had to leave him. every time i'm down there with toby, i just wanna do the same: get married and stay there forever. just think, you're almost there
smile.gif
it'll be so worth it. i hope you're okay! yeah I´m ok, doing much better than when i had to leave him last year. Plus, I`ll get to go back in July, so that´s not soo far away

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah I´m ok, doing much better than when i had to leave him last year. Plus, I`ll get to go back in July, so that´s not soo far away it's the other way with me. at first, i left him without any tears. of course i was depressed, but i never cried. these last 2 times i've left him, i cried so much i couldn't breathe!
july will come quickly
smile.gif

Back